What I’m Doing Now
I’m at home (and plan to stay that way), in Raleigh, NC, focusing on:
- Listening to Stephen Fry read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
- Working out three days a week in my home gym.
- Social distancing aka staying home with my wife.
- Watching lots of Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime and HBO Now to get through this pandemic.
- Working on becoming an expert in the Angular web development framework, and leading a project using it at work. I'm attending a virtual Angular conference called ng-conf: Hardwired next week.
- Cooking more.
- Writing and publishing weekly articles for my newsletter and this website.
Last updated on March 29, 2020.