What I’m Doing Now
I’m at home (and plan to stay that way), in Raleigh, NC, focusing on:
- Trying to survive this pandemic without completely losing my sanity.
- Reading Wish Lanterns: Young Lives in New China, an excellent book about Chinese millennials.
- Trying out Strength Side Guided to become more flexible and strong.
- Working on becoming an expert in the Angular web development framework, and leading a project using it at work.
- Cooking more (egg rolls tonight).
- Writing and publishing weekly articles for my newsletter and this website.
Last updated on April 19, 2020.