I currently call Raleigh, North Carolina home. In no particular order, these are the things I’m doing and thinking about:
- Preparing to move into our new house in about two weeks. Yay!
- Taking walks and playing pickleball regularly.
- Reading Brad Stulberg’s book The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds—Not Crushes—Your Soul.
- Listening to John Scalzi sci-fi on Audible. Right now it’s The Android’s Dream, narrated by Wil Wheaton, who is just wonderful.
- I just finished up the “Memoir I” writing class at Redbud Writing Project, and I’m working on a memoir.
Last updated on November 19, 2021.